Monday, March 10, 2008

Criticism Overload

Oh man do I feel bad...but then I'm sure fiance and my dad do too. On the weekend I finally got all the pieces of the invitations put together for a mock run through. I've been having issues with size and printer boarders so I was really happy to have everything read to print out. So I showed it off all proud and of course I was expecting some criticism but for some reason the two of them going on about the invites made me loose it and I broke down crying. The funny thing is their suggestions were right but I was just so stressed out about everything I thought the world had come crashing down at that moment. But I think I've got the problem fixed now (crossing fingers that the printing will work properly again) and I can move on to the next trial.

Also this weekend I got 25 thank you cards done. These will be for shower gifts or to use after the wedding. I had sketched out a bunch of designs I found online and some of them look very nice but wow are they finicky to put together. So I've marked down which ones were easy to do and looked nice and hopefully I can continue working on them as the weeks progress.

Also hoping to finally nail down a decorator by the end of the week. I've got a few questions to re-ask but I think we already know who we're going with. My only question now is do we really need a ceiling treatment. In the beginning I was adamant that we have this and now I think I would rather save the money. But we'll see what happens. Funny how you change you mind as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment