Thursday, October 01, 2009

Almost Feels Like Home

Haven't been able to get caught up with things online lately it seems. I've fallen behind on blogs, boards, Facebook and now my own blog. I'm hoping my excuse is good though. You see Hubby and I have moved and I tell you when we looked at the town house it sure didn't seem that big but now that all our stuff is in it, it seems HUGE! There's a whole bathroom and bedroom that I've barely even been in yet. The packing is coming along slowly and we couldn't have done any of it with out the help of our wonderful friends and family. It will take a few more days and week until we get things really organized but it's starting to feel like home and we're working towards making it our own. Just hope we're ready by Thanksgiving. Who's crazy idea was it to offer to hold it at our place anyways...oh wait I think it was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment