Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I've Been Bad

I've been bad. I've purposefully been neglecting this blog for the last week. It's because I knew I had photos on my camera I wanted to post and yet I forgot to upload them...but not today.

First of all here's an update on me at 19 weeks along:


Quite the little bump started there. Since the ultrasound I've been noticing a lot more movement in the tummy then before. I keep waiting for the little monkey to punch hard enough that Hubby will be able to feel as well but nothing yet.

Also we've had some great progress in our living room over the last few days. As you can see in the photo above the walls behind me are looking rather...um...well my mother in law calls it the Iraqi Neveau look.

But we've gone from this:
Living Room

Kitchen Nook

To this:
Living Room

To this:
Living Room

Kitchen Nook

To...*insert drum roll here*...THIS!
Living Room

Kitchen Nook


Real walls! Unbelievable. The end is almost in side. Just a little sanding and some painting and those bookshelves will be done in no time. Now to just narrow down a paint colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment