Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I Miss Milan

Yes I know it's been forever since I last put anything up but there a) hasn't been anything that really caught my eye and b) I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to search for new inspiration. My other problem is I'm getting all these great ideas if I don't put them down soon I"m going to loose them. But I was doing some snooping on random links and I remember one site I really wanted to check out called Newstoday. I'm very glad I did as they have a ton of stuff that is interesting to search through and all the hottest new designers and artifacts and site to search through. I think I've found some new places to keep me busy so stay tuned for more posting. The first is a great artist that I wish could have come up with his ideas a little sooner for Alessi because I would have loved to pick up his teaspoon while I was in Milan last summer...wonder if I can get it in North America now? Hum have to continue searching!

http://www.marcelwanders.nl/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment