Wednesday, May 11, 2005

mmmm chocolate

Okay so doing a bit more searching today than usual but then things are a little slow right now so it's all good. Besides I've been a bit behind on trying to find new things for the site so it's always good to play catch up! I've been in a real furniture and home stuff kick right now (maybe because I'm planning on moving soon!) but I came across the website for Australia's Design Awards. Some of the projects there remind me so much of my INTD project for school (go Health(e)band!) but there are some really cool ideas and creations out there. I love the table they call chocolate. It looks just like white chocolate curls and everything, and it would look great in a chocolate brown shade too. Definately a thought to keep in mind when looking for furniture for my new place!

http://www.designawards.com.au/ADA/03-04/student/110/110.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment