Thursday, November 05, 2009

I Remembered!

Yay I remember to grab the memory cards out of the cameras this morning. So here's what's been going on lately:

First it was sad to pack up and say good-bye to the old place

It was such a mess in the end though


and very empty

We had some great times there and it was our first place but we really did need the room.

When we got to the new place the first thing that had to happen was the wall in the garage had to come down.

It's a fire hazard and not allowed and the last thing we wanted to do was get strata mad at us

The guys had fun though taking it down until it came to the framing and they forgot to bring a drill.

But it did come down only to fill the space with all our storage items.

The other major project that Hubby worked on was the tiled wall in the living room (and matching wall in the kitchen nook)

The boys went to tackle this and...well I'll let the pictures show what I ended up with in the end





I'm not letting them touch the kitchen nook now!

But no we'll get it down in the end however we're calling a professional as the wall is two layers of drywall and Hubby just doesn't feel comfortable tearing down two layers then putting them back up. I just hope I don't have to wait too long before the wall gets fixed. That hole in the wall isn't exactly what I was picturing!

No comments:

Post a Comment