Friday, November 20, 2009

All Quiet

So it's been pretty quiet since DH got back from his trip. We're slowly trying to get ready for the holidays (very slowly). I keep hearing about all these people with their trees up, lights on and baking done and I'm just sitting there with my mouth open going..."How in the world have you done this already!?! It's not even December yet folks!"

We're hoping that maybe in the next few weeks we can get ourselves out and get a freezer. I have very little space in our fridge freezer and really would like to start baking soon. No idea what I'm going to be making but I do have some cherries (for a pie) and blackberries (for a crumble) that are waiting to get made into something.

I will say though that I have managed to get a jump start on some things...Christmas shopping! So far I've bought

I spy bags for some of the kids

Two of these purses for sister in law and step mother in law (not this fabric)

Two of these credit card holders to go with purses (not in this fabric)....there may also be a third one in the pile for myself *whistling*

Cute little apron for my secret Santa name pull in my family.

And two of these belt buckles for brother in law and my secret Santa name pull for Hubby's family.

Hrm now to figure out what DH needs...and to vacuum the floor. I just noticed now there's a weird black dot on my card photos. I really hope it's fluff and not a bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment