Monday, October 22, 2007

Can I Relax Now?

Well I'm finally feeling like things are going our way. We've got a ceremony location and now we've also got our reception location booked. Yes that's right the Scottish Cultural Centre got back to me and the dates are all confirmed now. Feels so good to know that things are finally progressing after so many months of waiting and not being able to do anything.

We went and took a look at Van Dusen on Friday and were very happy with it. I think we're going to go back though and see what other options we have for ceremony layouts if the weather is good. She only showed us the area where a tent could be set up if it rains so we want to see what our other options are. We're also going to try to scope out photography locations as well since they claim they can be quite a popular location for wedding photos during high wedding season.

We go on Thursday to sign the contract with the Cultural centre and have a walk through. It will be nice to see what we can work with so I can start getting ideas for decorations and layouts. We were suppose to have done our engagement shots today but the weather didn't agree with us so they've been put off another week now. Everything just seems to be coming along either fast or nicely. I haven't decided what. With photo shots, venue walk through's and upcoming wedding shows I just hope I can keep up with it all and stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment