Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh so exciting

So went to my first wedding show this weekend. Well scratch that; first wedding show as a bride. It's a lot different as a bride then as a bridesmaid. You actually have to think about a lot more ideas and keep track of prices and detail. As a bridesmaid I just had to worry about shoes and a dress and sit back and enjoy the cake. Well no there is a little more to it then that is there. But anyways what fun the show was. My Matron of Honour was so sweet. She carried my bag around so I wouldn't have to carry anything and therefor just concentrate on talking to the vendors and getting ideas and prices. Apparently we offered this treat to her so who am I to argue.

I think the best part of these shows though is the cakes. I don't think I've seen so many different types of wonderful cakes in one place. And best of all you get samples! I think I must have eaten about 5 different types plus a strawberry dipped in the chocolate fountain. Mmmm was that ever good though. Don't think we need that at the wedding but they do look cool. My only thought was though after eating all this "where's that wedding crunch boot camp booth. I think I need to sign up for a session now.

So this upcoming weekend is going to be interesting. I booked a time to go try on dresses. Not sure how I'm going to react when trying them on but I guess we'll find out now won't we. I just hope it doesn't hit me like a ton of bricks. Don't need to go soaking up the dress before the big day. But I'm looking forward to it so who knows what will happen. It's very exciting but kinda nerve racking at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment