Thursday, October 04, 2007

Home sweet home

So we're back after an amazing trip. Ireland and Scotland are two very beautiful countries and it was very tough to come home. Can't believe though that when we did come home the strike was still on. I wouldn't have thought it could go this long. I thought for sure everyone was going to want to be back to work before Thanksgiving. Oh well. Not much we can do now but still sit back and wait.

So I didn't end up getting my tartan like I had hoped in Scotland. It turns out there are many different dye lots and patterns to choose from that we decided to do a bit more research at home here and then just go to our local Celtic heritage store and talk to them and have them order it in for us instead. Not quite the same I know but at least this way we know we get what we want.

Otherwise planning is still at a standstill right now. May start picking up the stuff for the invitations soon (paper, embellishments, etc.) but until the strike is over I don't really have much enthusiasm to want to plan anything right now. It's not exactly fun yet so I hope that changes real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment