Monday, November 19, 2007

Bringing It All Together

We'll I'm very happy with the work I've gotten done wedding wise over the weekend. I just hope I can keep this vibe going. On Saturday I dragged my fiance out (willing though I might add) to the Tartan store and finally buckled down and bought the material to make my sash for. It is the Cameron tartan (modern) in scarf weight which you think would be heavy but is actually very, very light weight. I'm just hoping it comes in soon because it will make looking for dresses a lot easier (I hope).

Also went to a wedding show on Sunday and was very impressed with the limo company I had read about. Originally I wanted to book them but they did not have the cars I needed but they were highly recommended. After talking to them and finding out that they actually have sedan cars as well as a new 10 person seater limo (not SUV) I think I'm going to get a quote and book them if they are free. Limo's are one of those things that seem to be hit or miss with people. You can get great rates but crappy cars and drivers or pay through the nose for good service.

The last thing on my plate this week will be going shopping with the girls. I realize that if I want them to wear either black or red dresses then they should go shopping before New Years as those are the colours that are out right now. Shopping around the mall with 4 girls and at least 1-2 little ones could be entertaining but I just hope we can even narrow down a few ideas. If the girls find their dresses maybe it will inspire me to find mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment