Monday, November 05, 2007

Shop 'til you drop!

So many dresses...so little time. Well I started the search and I must say it's really fun going into a store and looking through all those dresses and trying them on. I started with an old fashion, book an appointment, pick 5 or so dresses and try them on. Very formal setting, you have a lady who comes and helps you, etc. All very nice and she actually managed to figure out what I liked right away which was very helpful. I tried on this wonderful dress she found for me in the clearance section and I tell you I'm seriously thinking about it. It would have to have major work done to it which I don't like the thought of but I really did love the cut of it.

We walked down the street and went to the next store which was the complete opposite of the previous one. This one you basically walk right in, pick a dress off of the rack and go try it on. Never mind the sales people just chose what you like. No contenders there but did find out that they are decorators so I might go back and talk to them about that.

The third store was somewhere in the middle (I feel like I'm describing the three bears here). It allowed you to go in and pick what you'd like, then the sales girl would give you the options one at a time and help you try them on. Very casual, could even take photos if you want. Found 2 more contenders at this store so now I'm really confused what to do. I think I'll head back out to a couple of stores I still want to see but as much as I love the one at the first store I can't justify the alterations and cost and therefore will probably go with the last store. I'm curious to see what else I find out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment