Monday, January 14, 2008

And The Search Continues

So I visited a bridal store in Vancouver on the weekend and I wasn't expecting to find much but of course whenever I don't bring anyone with me that's when I find something that looks really interesting and is at a good price. I couldn't believe the sale this store had. Most of the dresses were $499-699 when they were originally priced for $1200. Definitely some good deals to be had. I'm finding though with the tartan it's hard to find a dress that really works well so my search continues. I have a contender at Everything But The Groom but I just want to see what some of my other options are out there.

Fiance & I are really looking forward to Friday though and the taste testing. If we like what we get we'll probably book them right away. Still deciding on whether or not to have appetizers as mom thinks it's a good think. I don't blame her for that though as having an open bar at 5pm and no food until 6:30pm may make some people a little tipsy. We'll have to see what we can arrange.

But otherwise things are slowly coming back on track. I keep poking fiance to get in touch with our officiant and help me with a DJ and then next it will be decorators that we have to meet. I'm hoping that that will be the last of the vendors. Then it's on to the DIY's!

No comments:

Post a Comment