Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back To The Grind

Well the holidays are over and not only am I in the full swing of things at work I'm also back into the wedding planning. Actually quite impressed that a few things have been done so far. Last week I went to the big wedding show in Vancouver with my Maid of Honour. Wow I couldn't believe the amount of people there. It was hard to move around and there were so many vendor to see but I found a lot of useful information. She ended up finding her dress there and for only $50 (score). Now we just have to convince the other girls to wear something similar which shouldn't be too hard. I found the two piece outfit available online for around $70 ($106 after shipping and taxes) so hopefully they may go for that idea.

Also yesterday I booked the limo and town car so yay now all of us can get around! I really hope Auntie E, Grandma & Grandpa enjoy their stylish ride home. It means so much to me to have them there and the rest of the family can relax with out worrying about getting them home safe.

We also have an appointment with The Butler Did it for a tasting. I'm really hoping that they taste as good as everyone says they do because we have heard nothing but good things about them. They won't be able to let us taste the ham or the beef but we can at least try 2 other entrees and 2 salads so that should be fun!

Next we'll be looking at decorators, chair rentals, DJ and I guess at some point I should narrow down the dress I'll be wanting. It's still over 9 months away and yet it all seems to be coming so fast lately. Hope I can keep up and not drive myself (or Fiance) too crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment