Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Advil Is My Friend

So who's bright idea was it to sign up for bootcamp again? Oh wait mine. I felt so sore yesterday and yet you go and she does the warm up and suddenly you're like "hey this isn't too bad" then you start running and doing drills and the next thing you know you're limping around the house and can't even get up out of your seat without worrying that your legs will fall off. Oh well at least I know I'm doing something good for myself. Plus I keep reminding myself how maybe now the stomach part of my dress may look a little nicer then it did before I started all this!

So I've got some goals this weekend but I'm beginning to wonder if I'll get them done or not. I would love to get the girls down to the tailor to get fitted for dresses but with the bootcamp that's becoming hard for me to do. We also have to go shopping for rings soon. Although I've been told that most can be ordered in in a couple of weeks so I'm not overly worried about that. And finally I would like to get going on the kilt as it does have to come from Scotland. Was really hoping that it would get done last week but the store was closed. Oh well. Wish me luck that at least 1 of these things can get crossed off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment