Monday, June 23, 2008

All We Can Do Now Is Wait

So now there really REALLY is no turning back. The invitations (all of them this time) have gone out. Dropped them off in the mail box on Saturday night and even have photo evidence to prove it. Fiance must really think I'm a nut bar. We still have about 4 we have to hand deliver but it's nice to know I don't have to worry about them anymore. However now I have to worry that the RSVP's won't get lost in the mail. Here's hoping.

Also the bridesmaids got down to the tailor (all at once too) and the dresses are getting made! Yay. Their fitting won't be until August so I can't wait to see how they turn out. They all went with matching tops and all of them are similar to the matron of honours so I'm really curious to see how they turn out.

And only one more week of bootcamp left to go. I never thought this day would come! However I find myself in a love hate relationship with it. I really like the class and the people but we've all learn to hate showing up and seeing people standing around their cars. Means a run is going to happen. I figure it must be doing something with my brain too since I'm actually considering signing up for another month of torture...I mean fun. Oh well I hope this means that my dress can be taken in maybe instead of getting taken out!

Next on my list is looking at possible honeymoon locations and wedding bands. Hopefully we can each find something we like and doesn't break the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment