Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Still Alive...So Far or It's Offical Now

So I've joined up a boot camp for 4 weeks to whip myself into shape and see if maybe I can lose those last little inches that could make the dress look even more fabulous. I'm going back for day 2 tonight but day 1 wasn't too bad. The worst part was the 3 laps around the track. By the end I thought I would fall over and not get up again but somehow I managed to complete the session and didn't feel like I was as useful as a burlap sack. I was also surprised that I wasn't overly sore today which means after today's session I think I'm going to feel it tomorrow worse. Oh well we'll see how it goes.

On Friday the girls got together and helped me put together the invitation. Man those girls are good. I wasn't sure if we'd get all of them done but they had them whipped out and ready to go so fast I didn't know what hit me. I'm so proud of them. Mom and I showed them the material we picked out for their dresses so hopefully we can get down to the tailor soon and start working on making some dresses.

Next up comes a bunch of tasks. Fiance and I have to sit down and work out the song list. He's trying to get to the travel agent to see about a honeymoon destination. We've gotta talk to the people at Tartan Town about making a kilt and get tuxes or kilt rentals for others in the wedding party (family too possibly). And of course I really only have 2 or so weeks to track down the last of the family addresses. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment