Tuesday, April 06, 2010

A Man Experiences Child Birth

I saw this clip after someone posted it on a forum I belong to. A doctor in the UK thought it would be great to try and stimulate contractions to know just exactly what pregnant women go through when they are in labour. His own wife had twins and he was there the whole time in the birthing room but he never really understood what she was really going through. In this experiment they have muscle simulators that contract the muscles causing a contraction like feeling. It's a very interesting study and I'm happy that he was willing to try it. Makes you wonder if more men should try it.

A Man Experiences Child Birth

Oh and it was a very very successful shopping trip to the States. I think this kid now has more outfits then I do. Now if we can just get the nursery in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment