Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spinning

Okay so life's been a little busy over the last few days. First there was the annual scrapbooking weekend that I attend with my mom. It's held by Precious Memories in Langley and is always such a great event to attend. You may not get a lot of work done but man do you get a lot of tips, techniques and the best part...FREE PRODUCT! I was hoping to have some pictures of the loot I walked away with but I've been so tired lately that the scrapbooking stuff hasn't even made it upstairs yet let alone gotten photographed. The weekend is a blast though. It's from Friday to Sunday and you get to participate in 5 classes where you learn new card and page layout techniques plus there are a bunch of make and takes where you learn about new products coming out in the market. And the prizes! Well this year my mom was the big winner between the two of us. She won a Slice design card (Mix and Mingle), plus guessed the closest number to the items in the gum ball machine and got a whole shopping bag full of brads, eyelets, ribbon and other accessories. That's on top of the door prizes, table prizes, game prizes, goodie bag and class supplies we get. And they feed you to boot! This was our fourth year in a row and if Hubby is okay looking after the little one next year I think we'll be back again!

Oh and in baby related news...we think baby has flipped! I saw the doctor on Monday and after she pushed my stomach around like she was kneading dough she thought she felt a head down and feet up. It would explain all the harder kicks I've been feeling. Some even send almost a vibration (like when you hit your funny bone) up me. It always makes me laugh for some reason. Also she predicts that baby will be around 7lb 11oz which would be amazing. We were a little worried because Hubby's family has a history of larger babies where mine doesn't. One of his cousin's was around 13lbs and held a record for being the largest baby born in the hospital. Don't think I want to be breaking any records like that if I can help it so let's hope the doctor is right and this little one stays little!

No comments:

Post a Comment